- 14-11-2018 / Corporate News /Quarterly statement
- Quarterly statement January to September 2018: Group revenue: EUR 13.050 bn (up 4.8 percent after adjusting for exchange rate effects and the impact of the first-time application of IFRS 15).
- 20-09-2018 / Corporate News /Linde listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 7th consecutive year
- Linde AG has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices DJSI World und DJSI Europe for the seventh consecutive year.
- 18-04-2018 / Persberichten /CO2-leveranties Linde Gas Benelux - per 18 april 2018
Helaas moeten wij u mededelen dat wij als gevolg van een overmachtssituatie op korte termijn onvoldoende koolzuur beschikbaar hebben om u te beleveren.
De hieraan ten grondslag liggende reden ligt volledig buiten de invloedsfeer van Linde Gas. Wij zijn immers geconfronteerd met een onvoorziene gebeurtenis in ons productieproces.
- 08-03-2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 27-09-2017 / Corporate News /Praxair shareholders approve merger with Linde
The shareholders of Praxair, Inc. today approved the merger of Praxair, Inc. with Linde AG with 83 % of the total issued and outstanding shares of Praxair common stock voted to approve the business combination, representing approximately 99 % of the total votes cast at a special shareholders meeting.
- 22-09-2017 / Persberichten /OCAP blij met opening nieuwe biogas-bron voor gecertificeerde bio-CO2
Op donderdag 7 september, tijdens de eerste ‘Nationale Grondstoffendag’, opende biogasinstallatie Groen Gas Almere officieel haar deuren als leverancier van biogassen van herleidbare, duurzame herkomst. Voor OCAP is dit de eerste bron waarvan zij gecertificeerde bio-CO2 volgens ISCC+ kan betrekken voor levering aan de glastuinbouw en andere toepassingen.
- 18-09-2017 / Corporate News /Linde listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 6th consecutive year
Linde AG has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World und DJSI Europe) for the sixth consecutive year. The analysts at asset manager RobecoSAM have thus once again confirmed the industrial group’s leading role in the field of sustainability.
- 31-07-2017 / Trade News /Sindelfingen and Pforzheim: New Hydrogen filling stations for southwestern Germany
Germany’s H2 filling station network is growing at an increasing pace. After the opening of stations in Wiesbaden and Frankfurt in June, Daimler, Shell and Linde have now commissioned two more hydrogen stations in Sindelfingen and Pforzheim.
- 14-06-2017 / Trade News /Frankfurt and Wiesbaden: New Hydrogen refuelling stations link north and south Germany
Fuel cell electric vehicles welcome: The joint venture H2 Mobility Deutschland and its partners Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde and Shell officially opened two new hydrogen refuelling stations today in Frankfurt and Wiesbaden.
- 20-04-2017 / Press Releases /BANARG®: optimaal rijpingsgas voor bananen en citrusvruchten
Ethyleen is een hormoonstof die plantengroei stimuleert, maar ook werkt als kiemremmer en rijpingshormoon. Het wordt op natuurlijke wijze door planten geproduceerd, maar op industriële basis onder andere gebruikt voor het rijpen van bananen en citrusvruchten, als ook voor de ontgroening van tomaten. Maar bijvoorbeeld ook om het uitlopen van uien en aardappelen tegen te gaan. Er is geen alternatief bekend voor het gebruik van ethyleen.
- 05-04-2017 / Trade News /Virtual reality redefines plant engineering
Visitors to Gastech 2017 can explore the finer details of an industrial-scale plant first hand before it has even been constructed. The Engineering Division within The Linde Group is showcasing a new virtual reality application for the first time at the tradeshow in Tokyo.
- 15-03-2017 / Corporate News /Linde strengthens its role in the Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group is intensifying its contribution to the Shell Eco-marathon, an annual international competition for ultra-energy-efficient prototype vehicles.
- 22-02-2017 / Trade News /Linde provides technology for UK’s first public forecourt hydrogen refuelling station
The technology company The Linde Group today announced its involvement in the launch of Shell’s first hydrogen (H2) refuelling station in the UK – and, specifically, the first H2 refuelling station in the UK to be situated on a public forecourt.
- 19-10-2016 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering welding management service
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of AVANTO™, its innovative process management solution for welding.
- 18-10-2016 / Trade News /Linde achieves development milestone for next generation gas cylinder capabilities
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will showcase a number of pioneering packaged gases capabilities via its concept gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ DCi, at EuroBlech in Hannover, Germany from 25-29 October.
- 26-09-2016 / Trade News /Grand opening of the hydrogen filling station in Metzingen
Hydrogen-powered vehicles can now refill their tanks at the OMV service station in Metzingen. The opening of the new filling station continues the longstanding cooperation between the industry partners Daimler, Linde and OMV Deutschland as part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), and marks another step towards a nationwide hydrogen infrastructure.
- 20-09-2016 / Trade News /Linde launches advanced oxygen measuring technology to improve additive manufacturing
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of ADDvance™ O2 precision, the first-of-its-kind measuring and analysis unit which will enable metal additive manufacturers to analyse and control more precisely the level of oxygen (O2) and humidity within the printer chamber.
- 10-08-2016 / Press Releases /Linde Gas verzorgt met AQ downcoolen LNG brandstoftanks
De Zweedse rederij Terntank, heeft bij de werf Avic Dingheng Shipbuilding Co., Ltd in China vier nieuwe vrachtschepen besteld, bestemd voor transporten over de Noord-Europese zeeën. De eerste daarvan, varend onder Deense vlag, verliet op 28 juni de werf. In de tweede week van augustus zal het schip de Rotterdamse haven aandoen. Het hele project wordt mede gesponsord door de EU, omdat het om de eerste écht ‘op LNG (single fuel) voortgedreven’ schepen gaat.
- 05-07-2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest PHP 1.3 billion (EUR 25 million) in additional capacity for industrial gases production and plant upgrades in the Philippines
Linde Philippines, Inc., a member of The Linde Group, today announced an investment of PHP 1.3 billion (EUR 25 million) to upgrade its existing air separation unit and add a new nitrogen liquefaction unit.
- 22-04-2016 / Corporate News /Linde showcases its extensive hydrogen expertise at HANNOVER MESSE 2016
The technology company The Linde Group is highlighting its pioneering role in enabling zero-emissions mobility powered by hydrogen at this year's HANNOVER MESSE trade show. The gases expert will be showcasing in particular its innovative fuelling technology.
- 08-04-2016 / Press Releases /Incident met een gasfles Di-methylamine bij Chemogas te Grimbergen
Bij Chemogas te Grimbergen heeft zich hedenochtend om half elf een incident voorgedaan met een gasfles met daarin 500 kilo Di-methylamine.
- 07-04-2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches service with zero-emissions fuel-cell cars
Today, the technology company The Linde Group took another important step on the road to zero-emissions hydrogen (H2) mobility.
- 30-03-2016 / Press Releases /Doorbelasting kilometerheffing België per 1 april 2016
Per 1 april ziet Linde Benelux zich genoodzaakt de kilometerheffing van de Belgische overheid door te belasten op de facturen voor haar Belgische en Luxemburgse klanten.
- 16-03-2016 / Trade News /Linde launches CO2 scrubbing technology for early flowback gas
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its pioneering mobile technology to economically remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from early flowback natural gas, giving producers a cost-effective way to increase recovery and achieve green completions.
- 30-04-2015 / Corporate News /Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings as a result of positive exchange rate effects
- In the first quarter of 2015, the technology company The Linde Group benefited significantly from the weakness of the euro, which led to increases in its Group revenue and operating profit. The very positive trend in operating cash flow also continued in the first three months of the financial year.
- 22-04-2015 / Trade News /Linde wins prestigious international product design award for pioneering cylinder valve EVOS™
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its technologically advanced, ground-breaking gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ Ci, has won the prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design 2015.
- 10-04-2015 / Corporate News /Linde to supply LNG fuel gas system to new high-speed ferry
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Swedish Engineering subsidiary Cryo AB, has been awarded a contract by Meyer Turku Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for the next-generation high-speed ferry being built for AS Tallink Grupp. The ferry will operate in the Baltic Sea between Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia and has been designed to comply with the European Emission Control Area (ECA) limits thanks to the use of LNG as fuel.
- 09-04-2015 / Corporate News /Linde at HANNOVER MESSE: Focus on hydrogen mobility, energy storage and liquefied natural gas
Technology company The Linde Group will be showcasing the latest developments in environmentally sound energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2015.
- 09-04-2015 / Press Releases /Eerste zeven Fuel Cell-auto’s Nederlandse wegen op
Auto’s die op waterstof rijden. Met ‘zero emission’. Was het ooit de toekomstdroom van een visionair, sinds afgelopen week is het realiteit. De zeven voor Nederland eerste Fuel Cell-auto’s rijden inmiddels rond. Alle van het merk Hyundai, de ix35 FCEV. Na de elektrische auto een nieuwe stap op weg naar de zo broodnodige schone mobiliteit. Tegen het eind van het jaar zullen er zo’n vijftig rondrijden.
- 16-03-2015 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth in a difficult market environment and increases its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group has continued to see positive trends in the 2014 financial year, achieving increases in both Group operating profit and Group revenue after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 09-03-2015 / Press Releases /Linde naar Anuga FoodTec met nieuwste cryogene vriestechnieken en MAP-technologie
Toepassingen van foodgrade gassen voor cryogene vriestechnieken en gasverpakken met lekdetectie. Dat zijn de speerpunten van The Linde Group op stand A054 in hal 10.1 van de Anuga in Keulen. Bij het invriezen gaat het om optimaal portioneren en effectief terugbrengen van kiemen in bijvoorbeeld kipproducten. Linde wil zich profileren als full service dienstverlener met gastoepassingen en de daarbij benodigde equipment uit eigen research.
- 26-02-2015 / Corporate News /Linde levert waterstof aan de Shell Eco-marathon
Voor het vijfde achtereenvolgende jaar zal het technologiebedrijf The Linde Group de Shell Eco-marathon sponsoren en de door brandstofcellen aangedreven deelnemende voertuigen van waterstof voorzien. Vorig jaar werd Linde een Global Partner van dit evenement, een van 's werelds meest uitdagende innovatiewedstrijden voor studenten, die jaarlijks in Europa, Amerika en Azië plaatsvindt.
- 24-02-2015 / Press Releases /Linde Gas Benelux met nieuwste MAP-procédé op Empack
Men blijft continu op zoek om voedingsmiddelenprocessen te laten voldoen aan de hoogste kwaliteitsnormen. Zodat afnemers meer controle hebben op hun processen. Om een stap verder te gaan in verpakkingsprocessen toont Linde op stand F 136 de technologische ontwikkeling MAPAX® LD. Een nieuwe techniek voor in-line lekdetectie van verpakkingen onder beschermende atmosfeer.
- 09-02-2015 / Trade News /Linde launches innovative leak detection technology to improve food packaging process
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of MAPAX® LD, a pioneering technology to detect defects in modified atmosphere packaging (MAP).
- 23-01-2015 / Trade News /High Velocity Oxy-Fuel Flame Spraying in Focus
- For experts from the field of thermal spraying, the city of Erding is now closely linked with an exciting branch of this technology: high velocity oxy-fuel flame spraying. In autumn 2012, thermal spray specialists in fact gathered there for the ninth time.
- 22-01-2015 / Corporate News /Linde to build its first hydrogen fuelling station in Sweden
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Scandinavian business branch AGA, will build its first hydrogen refuelling station in Sweden at Arlanda airport outside Stockholm.
- 11-12-2014 / Trade News /Linde launches its first retail hydrogen fueling station in the U.S.
Linde LLC, the North American subsidiary of The Linde Group, has put its first retail hydrogen fueling station in the U.S. into operation. The facility, which is a part of the Ramos Oil Company multi-fuel station in West Sacramento, California, was inaugurated yesterday.
- 05-12-2014 / Corporate News /Linde AG Supervisory Board appoints new Executive Board members
The Linde AG Supervisory Board has appointed Dr Christian Bruch (44) and Bernd Eulitz (49) as new members of its Executive Board with effect from 1 January 2015.
- 30-10-2014 / Corporate News /January to September 2014: Linde generates a slight increase in revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects – Growth targets adjusted to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- In the nine months to 30 September 2014, the technology company Linde achieved a slight increase in Group revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects. Group operating profit, on the other hand, was not as high as the figure achieved in the first nine months of 2013.
- 30-10-2014 / Adhoc News /Linde recognises impairment losses and adjusts its growth targets to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- 22-10-2014 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering NOx removal technology for the power industry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its innovative nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions removal technology, LoTOx™, is now available for the power industry.
- 08-10-2014 / Trade News /Daimler, Linde and partners to build new hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany
Automobile manufacturer Daimler and gases and engineering company The Linde Group will team up with oil and gas companies TOTAL, OMV, Avia and Hoyer this year to significantly increase the number of hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany.
- 07-10-2014 / Corporate News /Linde to build new air separation unit in eastern Germany
- Technology company The Linde Group is set to build a new air separation unit in the eastern German town of Eisenhüttenstadt, near Frankfurt an der Oder.
- 15-09-2014 / Corporate News /Linde listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Linde AG has again been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI).
- 11-09-2014 / Corporate News /Linde awarded engineering contract for LNG plant in Canada
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to provide engineering and procurement services for a 2.1 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) natural gas liquefaction plant for Woodfibre LNG Limited, a subsidiary of energy resources development company Pacific Oil & Gas (PO&G).
- 08-09-2014 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
- Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 14-08-2014 / Trade News /Linde and Solidia Technologies work together to industrialize technology that considerably reduces CO2 footprint and production costs of pre-cast concrete
The U.S. start-up Solidia Technologies® has signed a partnership agreement with The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, to industrialize an innovative technology that could reduce the environmental footprint of pre-cast concrete while reducing production costs and improving the performance of building materials.
- 05-08-2014 / Trade News /Linde to build two additional retail hydrogen fueling stations in northern California
The California Energy Commissionen (CEC) awarded USD 4.3 million to Linde North America to construct retail hydrogen fueling stations at Oakland International Airport and San Ramon, California.
- 29-07-2014 / Corporate News /January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.
- 14-07-2014 / Trade News /Linde starts small-series production for hydrogen fuelling stations
Technology company The Linde Group continues to advance the introduction of hydrogen as a fuel: Today the company officially opened the world’s first small-series production facility for hydrogen fuelling stations in Vienna.
- 01-07-2014 / Trade News /Linde launches global initiative to improve safe handling of acetylene gas
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its worldwide safety programme to improve the safe storage and transportation of acetylene cylinders by customers.
- 27-06-2014 / Trade News /Bechtel-Linde consortium to build large-scale ethylene plant at Baytown complex
Bechtel and Linde have been awarded a contract to design and build an ethylene plant in Texas for ExxonMobil. The plant will be built just east of Houston at the ExxonMobil Baytown Complex, one of the largest and most technologically advanced petroleum and petrochemical complexes in the world.
- 16-06-2014 / Trade News /Linde subsidiary CRYO AB will build LNG fuel gas system for high-tech Finnish icebreaker
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract by Arctech Helsinki Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for a new icebreaker for the Finnish Transport Agency.
- 03-06-2014 / Trade News /Linde and BASF intend to jointly develop on-purpose butadiene technology
The Linde Group and BASF SE intend to cooperate in developing and licensing processes for the on-purpose production of linear butenes and butadiene.
- 02-06-2014 / Trade News /Siluria Technologies and Linde announce ethylene technology partnership
Siluria Technologies, a pioneer in the commercial production of fuels and chemicals made from clean and abundant natural gas, and The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, announced today that they have entered into a collaboration agreement.
- 28-05-2014 / Press Releases /Linde Gas met superschone brandstoffen op 20-jarig jubileumevenement Klankbordgroep
Als één van de 23 deelnemende bedrijven in de Klankbordgroep Rozenburg zal ook Linde Gas Benelux op 2 juni deelnemen aan het evenement ‘Samen Veilig Werken en Wonen’. Daar zullen directeuren van bedrijven in Rozenburg en de Botlek een hernieuwde intentieverklaring tekenen. Als Beschermvrouwe van de Rotterdamse haven opent prinses Laurentien de manifestatie.
- 23-05-2014 / Corporate News /Go ahead for the energy turnaround in Germany: Secretary of State Reiche opens hydrogen station at Berlin-Schönefeld
The Parliamentary Secretary of State to the Federal Transport Minister, Katherina Reiche, refuelled a fuel cell vehicle for the first time at the “Green Hydrogen Hub” (H2BER) of the TOTAL multi-energy fuelling station at Berlin-Schönefeld.
- 15-05-2014 / Corporate News /Minister Gabriel sees Energiepark Mainz as an important building block of Germany’s energy turnaround
Today, Germany’s Minister of Economics and Technology, Sigmar Gabriel, together with representatives of power utility Stadtwerke Mainz AG, Siemens AG, The Linde Group and RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, gave the starting signal for the construction of the Energiepark Mainz.
- 06-05-2014 / Corporate News /January to March 2014: Linde achieves a slight increase in revenue – growth slowed by exchange rate effects
The technology company The Linde Group achieved a slight increase in Group revenue in the first quarter of 2014 when compared with the first quarter of 2013.
- 04-04-2014 / Corporate News /Linde to demonstrate its leading role in clean fuels at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2014. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 31-03-2014 / Trade News /Linde awarded Enterprise Framework Agreement by Shell to build ethane cracking units
The technology company The Linde Group announced today that it has entered into an Enterprise Framework Agreement (EFA) with Shell Global Solutions International B. V. to build ethane cracking units on a global basis. The EFA is for ten years, with an option to be extended.
- 17-03-2014 / Corporate News /Linde increases revenue and earnings again and raises its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a steady business performance in the 2013 financial year, again achieving increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 11-02-2014 / Corporate News /Linde to deliver two hydrogen plants to Russia
- Technology company The Linde Group has recently signed an engineering and procurement contract for two hydrogen plants in Nizhnekamsk, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation.
- 10-02-2014 / Trade News /Linde supplies next generation specialty gas cylinders for use on International Space Station
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that Danish Aerospace Company (DAC) has selected Linde’s ECOCYL® specialty gas cylinders to calibrate important respiratory measurement equipment onboard the International Space Station (ISS). Both measurement equipment and cylinders are scheduled for launch on a European Ariane-5 rocket in South America during summer 2014.
- 07-02-2014 / Corporate News /Linde and Nynas conclude hydrogen on-site contract
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a long-term contract with Nynas AB, one of the world leaders in the naphthenic specialty oils (NSP) and the bitumen business, for the on-site supply of hydrogen at Nynas’ refinery in Hamburg, Germany.
- 04-02-2014 / Trade News /Linde becomes global partner of Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group will intensify its involvement in the Shell Eco-marathon, becoming a "Global Paddock Partner" for this year's event. Shell Eco-marathon is one of the world's most challenging student innovation competitions and takes place annually in Europe, America and Asia.
- 27-01-2014 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG and AG EMS conclude first contract in Germany for the delivery of liquefied natural gas as marine fuel
The shipping company Aktien-Gesellschaft EMS (AG EMS) and Bomin Linde LNG have signed the first contract for the delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Germany.
- 11-12-2013 / Trade News /Partners green light "Energiepark Mainz"
The Energiepark Mainz, planned for the Hechtsheim district of the city of Mainz, can go ahead, with construction set to start in the spring of 2014. This has today been confirmed by Siemens, the Linde Group, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and Stadtwerke Mainz at a joint meeting in Mainz which saw the appropriate agreements concluded.
- 10-12-2013 / Trade News /Capture Power welcomes FEED contract award
Capture Power Limited, the consortium of Alstom, Drax and BOC, today welcomed the UK Government’s announcement that it has been awarded a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for its planned, state-of-the-art carbon capture and storage (CCS) demonstration project – the White Rose CCS Project.
- 25-11-2013 / Trade News /Linde enables zero refrigeration emissions for Marks & Spencer and Starbucks store deliveries
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it is running the first fleet of six eco-friendly FROSTCRUISE® vehicles in Europe, via its subsidiary supply chain company, Gist, for daily delivery routes to Marks & Spencer and Starbucks retail stores.
- 21-11-2013 / Trade News /LNG to be available in Hamburg and Bremerhaven by 2015: Bomin Linde LNG starts the implementation process for both terminals
- After finalizing project preparations, Bomin Linde LNG has now decided to initiate the implementation process for both facilities in Hamburg and Bremerhaven. Subject to approval from the authorities, Germany’s first LNG bunkering terminals will be operational in 2015.
- 20-11-2013 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare at MEDICA: Launch of LIV® IQ cylinder sets a benchmark for mobile oxygen therapy
- Today Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, presents LIV® IQ, the intelligent generation of oxygen cylinders with integrated pressure regulators, to a broad audience of healthcare professionals at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 15-11-2013 / Press Releases /IDS en Linde Gas bouwen eerste IDS tankstation voor LNG in Nederland
Het IDS tankstation IDS Rotterdam/Botlek zal vanaf medio 2014 aan professionele transporteurs de mogelijkheid bieden nu ook Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) te tanken, naast diesel en AdBlue. IDS gaat hiervoor een samenwerking aan met Linde Gas, specialist op het gebied van industriële gassen en engineering. Het IDS station in het Botlekgebied is het eerste door Linde Gas gestandaardiseerde LNG tankstation in Nederland.
- 29-10-2013 / Corporate News /January to September 2013: Linde gives a steady business performance
In the third quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group continued to give a relatively steady business performance, achieving significant growth in Group revenue and Group operating profit in the nine months ended 30 September 2013.
- 30-09-2013 / Corporate News /Leading industrial companies agree on an action plan for the construction of a hydrogen refuelling network in Germany
The six partners in the "H2 Mobility" initiative - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total – have set up upon a specific action plan for the construction of a nationwide hydrogen refuelling network for fuel cell-powered electric vehicles.
- 27-09-2013 / Corporate News /Dr Wolfgang Büchele to become new CEO of Linde AG
The Supervisory Board of Linde AG, in its meeting today, has appointed Dr Wolfgang Büchele (54) as member of the Executive Board effective 1 May 2014 and designated CEO.
- 25-09-2013 / Corporate News /Linde raises the bar for hydrogen transport efficiency
- Technology company The Linde Group has developed a new storage technology that will enable a much more efficient transport of larger amounts of hydrogen.
- 20-09-2013 / Corporate News /Linde again listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
Linde AG has been listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. The analysts at RobecoSAM have thereby acknowledged the continuous improvement in the sustainability performance of the technology group.
- 10-09-2013 / Trade News /New cryogenic technology significantly reduces Campylobacter in poultry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that positive results from trials of a new cryogenic technology could enable the Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the UK to meet its 2015 Campylobacter reduction targets.
- 22-08-2013 / Trade News /Linde to build world’s largest CO2 purification and liquefaction plant
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) purification and liquefaction plant for Jubail United Petrochemical Company (UNITED), a manufacturing affiliate of SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation). The plant will be located in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
- 05-08-2013 / Press Releases /Linde Gas Benelux B.V. verkoopt Linde Nitrogen Services aan A.Hak Industrial Services BV
Per 1 augustus jl. heeft Linde Gas Benelux B.V. te Schiedam haar activiteit Linde Nitrogen Services (LNS) verkocht aan A.Hak Industrial Services BV te Tricht. Ook 14 personeelsleden van LNS gaan over naar A.Hak.
- 30-07-2013 / Corporate News /First half of 2013: Linde continues its steady business performance and confirms its outlook
In the second quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group built on its solid business performance in the first quarter of the year. In the six months ended 30 June 2013, it once again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 22-07-2013 / Trade News /Linde unveils world’s first hybrid gas regulator for increased safety and performance
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today announced the launch of SMOOTHFLO™, a ground-breaking technologically advanced gas pressure regulator. The new single-stage regulator, dubbed a “hybrid”, delivers performance similar to that of a multi-stage regulator and has a unique combination of embedded technologies and features making it a world first among industrial gas regulators.
- 16-07-2013 / Corporate News /Sapphire Energy and Linde expand partnership
Sapphire Energy, Inc., one of the world leaders in algae-based Green Crude oil production, and the technology company The Linde Group today announced they will expand their partnership to commercialize a new industrial scale conversion technology needed to upgrade algae biomass into crude oil.
- 08-07-2013 / Corporate News /Hydrogen for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles in France
Hydrogen and fuel cells could increase the potential for the deployment of electric vehicles in Europe,
whilst strengthening renewable energy production capacities in regions of France. This is the shared
vision of the twenty partner members of the “Mobility Hydrogen France" consortium, who have combined
forces and expertise to produce an economically competitive and supported deployment plan for a private
and public hydrogen refuelling infrastructure in France between 2015 and 2030, including an analysis of
- 08-07-2013 / Trade News /Linde starts delivery from largest helium facility in the world
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today shipped the first container from its newest helium source, Helium II, operated by Ras Gas at the Ras Laffan Industrial City in Qatar.
- 02-07-2013 / Trade News /Linde at SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2013 – Hall 5.0/booth C115 Welding the World. Together.
Linde will be showcasing a broad lineup of one-stop solutions enabled by industrial gases at this year's SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN international trade fair for joining, cutting and surfacing. Inspired by the company's motto "Welding the World. Together.", the Linde stand in hall 5.0, booth C115 will be covering the full spectrum from supply options through to specialised applications.
- 02-07-2013 / Trade News /Research cooperation develops innovative technology for environmentally sustainable syngas production from carbon dioxide and hydrogen
BASF, The Linde Group and ThyssenKrupp plan to develop an environmentally friendly and competitive basis for utilizing the climate gas carbon dioxide (CO2) on an industrial scale.
- 27-06-2013 / Trade News /Linde Electronics' carbon nanotube inks to drive innovation in next generation electronic devices
Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today launches a revolutionary new carbon nanotube ink to drive innovation in the development of next generation displays, sensors and other electronic devices.
- 19-06-2013 / Trade News /Linde and LiSEC launch new glass coating technology to improve solar energy yields
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of
S-COAT®, a highly innovative and cost effective anti-reflection (AR) coating technology which significantly increases light transmission values and resultant energy yields of solar modules
- 17-06-2013 / Corporate News /Linde to manage on-site gas supply for Russian petrochemical company SIBUR
Technology company The Linde Group will be managing the gas supply infrastructure of SIBUR, the largest petrochemical company in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe, at its Dzerzhinsk site in the Nizhny Novgorod region of Russia, also building and operating two new air separation units (ASUs). Both companies signed a long-term contract to this effect today. Under the deal, Linde will be investing EUR 70 million in the ASUs. The new on-site plants are set to come on stream at the end of 2015.
- 03-06-2013 / Corporate News /Linde strengthens petrochemical hub in the U.S.
The technology company The Linde Group will invest more than USD 200 million to build a large, state-of-the-art air separation unit (ASU), a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte, Texas.
- 31-05-2013 / Press Releases /Cryogeen schoon schip maken met emissies nu ook mobiel mogelijk
- Bij het zogenaamde ontgassen of verladen van zee- of binnenvaartschepen die een chemische lading vervoeren, veroorzaken de daarbij vrijkomende vluchtige organische koolwaterstoffen veel klachten. Dit ontgassen vindt met name plaats als een schip gelost is en een volgende lading gaat innemen. Metingen bevestigen dat structureel te hoge pieken voorkomen van stoffen zoals benzeen en tolueen, die op zijn minst hinderlijk en ook niet geheel onschadelijk zijn voor omwonenden van havens en vaarwegen.
- 29-05-2013 / Corporate News /New Supervisory Board elected at Linde AGM – Dr Manfred Schneider confirmed as Chairman
At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, the shareholder representatives were elected in rotation for the new Supervisory Board. At the constitutive meeting of the Supervisory Board held immediately after the AGM, the members of the new Supervisory Board confirmed Dr Manfred Schneider as their Chairman.
- 28-05-2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build large ammonia plant in Russia
The technology company The Linde Group has formed a joint venture with chemical company JSC KuibyshevAzot to build and operate a large ammonia plant at the Togliatti site in Russia's Samara region. Both partners signed an agreement to this effect on 27 May 2013. The deal will involve a total investment volume of around EUR 275 million. Both companies have an equal stake in the newly formed venture, Linde Nitrogen Togliatti.
- 06-05-2013 / Corporate News /Linde has decided to call and redeem EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond
The Linde Group has decided to call and redeem the EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond issued by Linde Finance B.V. in 2003 and guaranteed by Linde AG at its nominal amount. Call and Redemption of the bond shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Bond on July 3, 2013.
- 06-05-2013 / Corporate News /January to March 2013: Linde makes a solid start to the new financial year
In the first quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit. "We have made a good solid start to the new financial year," commented Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, on the interim report.
- 22-04-2013 / Trade News /Linde and Pelchem join forces to fuel M2M innovation
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its material support for electronics manufacturing by announcing a strategic partnership with Pelchem, the global fluorochemicals specialist, to accelerate the development of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS).
- 16-04-2013 / Trade News /Linde provides hydrogen fueling systems for BMW materials handling expansion
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, USA, 16 April 2013 – BMW Manufacturing's plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, has more than doubled its fleet of material handling equipment using hydrogen fueling systems provided by Linde North America. The 4.0 million square foot production facility now powers its entire hydrogen-fuel cell fleet of more than 230 units to service the plant's production and logistics functions, making it one of the largest fuel cell forklift sites in the world.